4 Heads 5 Modes Electric Massager Far Infrared Heating Pulse Neck Cervical Spine Massager Analgesic Tool Health Care
Electric pulse neck cervical spine massager with far infrared heating and analgesic tool for health care
-The cervical spine massager uses a streamlined ring design, which conforms to the physiological curvature of the human cervical spine. Using circular traction, infrared thermal moxibustion and vibration massage. The five-in-one synchronous multi-channel massage forms an effective composite energy field that reaches the deep tissues and bone marrow of the human body.
-It can promote the local relaxation of local muscles, achieve swelling, pain relief and fatigue relief. It is suitable for assisting massage of neck pain, shoulder numbness, headache and dizziness caused by spinal diseases.
1.Designed according to ergonomics, 360° float fits the neck intelligently, conforming to the neck curve, suitable for cervical massage of different people
2.5 kinds of automatic massage modes, select 12 kinds of speed and intensity adjustment, suitable for a wider range of people;
3. 5 modes: Pulse mode, thumping mode, kneading mode, acupressure mode, automatic mode
4. Four massage heads can accurately cover the 4-7th cervical spine peripheral massage, just covering the common cervical spine pain area
5. 18-42 ℃ constant temperature hot compress, warmth penetrates the skin for more comfort
Name: Four-head low-frequency cervical spine massager
Charging power: 100-240V AC
Temperature: 38-42 ° C
Pulse frequency: 0Hz-1000Hz
Pulse width: 20us ~ 400us
Single-pulse power at maximum output amplitude:> 7uC
Single pulse maximum output energy: ≤300mJ.
Maximum output amplitude RMS: ≤25V (50mA).
Surface magnetic field strength: ≥0.01T
Product size: 14×13.5x6cm / 5.5 * 5.3 * 2.4inch
Net Weight: 180g
1 x Cervical massager
1 x Charging cable
1 x User manual
1. Due to manual measurement, please allow a difference of 0.5-1cm.
2. Due to the difference of light and screen, the color of the item may be slightly different from the picture.