Laser Body Massage And Pain Reliever Machine for Knee /Shoulder /Waist /Back /Muscle /Joint
Acupuncture and Moxibustion Therapy Device
1. Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory, does no harm to human health;
2. The NO.1 intelligent acupoint detection device of the Acupuncture and moxibustion therapy device industry, everyone can be a good TCM doctor at home
3. Iso13485 and CE approved
4. Utillity model patent
5. Appearance patent
Electric Acupuncture therapy device LY-508B is a modern and convenient Health Device. It allows you to instantly tap into the benefits that are derived from a 5000 years old Chinese Health Science. Electric Acupuncture therapy device based on the theory that there is an invisible force or energy in nature that the Chinese call qi ( pronounced as chee ). In a manner similar to blood circulation, qi flows to each cell via a complex network of pathways usually called `Channels` or Meridians`. If qi gets stuck it causes an imbalance in the body. Acu points are those spots where qi has the greatest tendency to get stuck; hence stimulating them with finger pressure ( Acupressure ) helps to free the qi and restore the normal circulation. Once circulation of qi is restored, the cells eventually return to their normal & healthy state.
Electric Acupuncture therapy device LY-508B with digital display for location of acupuncture or trigger points. It incorporates an effective push button stimulation feature for immediate electric acupuncture treatment of the point or area immediately following its detection. The digital display helps the user to locate the most accurate acupuncture or trigger point easily, as the number increases with the lowering of the electric resistance of the skin (when a maximum number is reached, an acupuncture point is detected and electroacupuressure may begin). Self-treatment for electric acupuncture has never been so easy!
Electric Acupuncture therapy device LY-508B this new model has additional features, such as adjustable frequency from 1 – 16 Hz, and polarity reversal switch (for tonification or sedation). It is one of the most innovative hand-held stimulators available in the market. When the metal probe touches a low resistance point the loudspeaker gives a sound signal and the display screen show the number ,using the fingers to skillfully press the key points, which stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities. When these trigger points are pressed they release muscular tension, promote circulation of blood and the body’s life force energy to aid healing. Acupressure uses gentle to firm pressure and integrates bodywork therapies, therapeutic touch healing, imagery, energy psychology and therapeutic massage therapy techniques.
|Output Intensity||0 to 10 mA|
|Output Intensity Control||ON / OFF, 0 to 10|
|Power Supply||9 volt battery|
|Micro-current Output||0 to 2 microamps|
|Sensitivity Adjust Control||0 to 10|
|Frequency Control||1 to 16 Hz|
|Large LCD Digital Display||Frequency / Sensitivity Indicator|
|Indicator Lamp||Pulse Rate Indicator|
|Pulse Width||220 microseconds|
|Pulse Shape||Asymmetric biphasic square wave|
|Point Detection||Meter, Sound and Light Indicators|
|Box Size||290 x 180 x 60 mm|
1. One sensitivity (SEN) control knob on the right hand side of the unit to control the sensitivity. Base on different skin to adjust it.
2. An intensity (INT) and ON/OFF control knob on the left hand side of the unit to control the intensity of the output through the metal probe electrode, which is located at the front tip of the unit.
3. A push type button on the front top of the unit. Press this button to activate the stimulation mode. A continuous electric pulse of 1 to 16 Hz (adjustable) is emitted through the metal probe.
4. Frequency adjustment dial, located under the sensitivity (SEN) control knob, to adjust the frequency of stimulation from 1 Hz to 16 Hz.
5. The digital Display Screen is located on the rear top side of the unit. It features numerical display (0 to 500) to remind user if find the acupoint or not . the larger number is mean more closer the acupoint.
6. There is a green pilot lamp on top of the unit, next to the push type button(LOC/STIM). This will continue light up when find the acupoint or stimulation mode is in action.
7. Two ground plates, one located at the front left hand side, and the other one underneath the unit, allow the user to hold the unit and touch the ground plate(s) easily in closing the circuit for point detection or stimulation.
8. There is one jack on the bottom side of the unit. This is for connecting the electro pad (Ashi Pad).
9. The Digital Display chamber is located on the rear to side of the unit. Show the number from 0 to 500 , When used in Acupuncture or trigger point detection , the highest numerical value refers to the nearest site of acupuncture point.
Also the green indication LED will remain lit when the acupuncture point was found.
10. Acupuncture treatment through the probe can be used for the immediate treatment of the point or area right after its detection to the patient, by simply pushing down the stimulation/detection button on top of the unit. activate the stimulation mode. A continuous electric pulse of 1 to 16 Hz (adjustable by turning the frequency dial) is emitted through the probe, the intensity and sensitivity may also be adjusted from 0 to 10ma. The intensity is controlled with the intensity knob labeled “INT”. the sensitivity is controlled with the sensitivity knob labeled “SEN”. Micro current intensity is emitted when the switch is in the “blue” zone. When treating with micro current intensity, there will be very little or no feeling of stimulation achieved even the probe is located at the trigger or acupuncture points.
11. Modern Spring Type Probe Tip with new improved interchangeable spring type probe provides a more constant and comfortable acupressure to the area or points, thus providing better accuracy during point location searching. It is important to note that any part of the body may be induced to produce a point location signal depending on the amount of pressure used during location. Thus, it is important when locating the trigger points to use the least amount of pressure possible on the surface of the skin. Also, the movement of the probe when searching for the point should be smooth and graceful, always maintaining the same light uniform constant pressure until the correct point is found. The unique spring mechanism of the Pointer probe will add in correction for any slight variations in the applied pressure.
- Do not use for head if have cardiac conditions and/or pacemakers ,lung device or others medical electronic equipment in the body do not use this acupuncture device at the same time
- Do not use it during pregnancy, menstrual periods, abnormal skin, fever.
- Do not give no expression ability people to use this acupuncture device
- Be sure to keep out of the reach of children
|Electric Acupuncture therapy device requires one pc 9V battery. use PP3, 6F22 or its equivalent type of battery (Alkaline battery is recommended). The battery is replaced by opening the battery door on the bottom side of the Unit. Slide the battery door off, remove the old battery and insert the new battery. Insert the battery correctly with the polarity according to the diagram shown in the battery compartment label. Make sure the directions of positive and negative poles of battery inserted is correct and be sure you are using a fresh battery.
Battery life is 4 to 20 treatment hours depending on treatment time used. Many short treatment sessions give longer battery life than fewer longer sessions. to avoid battery leakage, remove the battery if the unit will not be used for an extended period of time.
Cleaning and maintenance
|DO NOT IMMERSE THE Electric Acupuncture therapy device II STIMULATOR/DETECTOR IN ANY CLEANING SOLUTION.|
1. should periodically wiped clean the unit using a damp cloth or neutral detergent
2.The metal electrodes should be thoroughly washed in a 50% mixture of isopropyl alcohol and water.
3. The wire should be wiped clean with a damp cloth or neutral detergent and then wiped dry.
4. To avoid cross infection suggest use Alcohol to cleaning the equipment probe after used.
5. Electro Pad (Ashi pad) stick surface should be keep cleaning .after use should be stick back on the plastic board and packing them immediately.
6. can use water to cleaning the stick surface to resume the viscous. if the viscous not enough should be change a new one.