Wifi IoT Project Module Esp-m2 With Ultra Small Size From Esp 8285 Compatible With Esp 8266 DIY RC Toy Car DO IT
What is ESP8285?
ESP8285=ESP8266+1M Flash, the bearing high temperature is 125℃ (the one for ESP8266 is just 85℃). More important, the code programmed in ESP8266 can be used for ESP8285 intactly.
- ESP-M2 is encapsulated by the high performance chip ESP8285, which is equal to ESP8266 chip plus 1M Flash. The chip ESP825 is encapsulated a advanced Tensilica’s L106 32-bit CPU, together with SRAM. ESP825 has the full and complete WiFi fuction, which can used independently and alsoused as a slaver with other Hoster MCU, which can start directly from the out-built Flash. In addition, the built-in high-speed buffer is benefit for the system performance. Especially, ESP8285 can be used as a WiFi adapter by SPI/SDIO and/or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to the other MCU design.
- More details, please visit this github link to get the manual and tools, https://github.com/SmartArduino/SZDOITWiKi/wiki/ESP8285—ESP-M2
- Ultra-small size;
- Support serial to WiFi;
- Wireless transparent transmission;
- Long distance transmission with ultra-low power;
- Bearing high temperature to 125 ℃, compared to the 85℃ for ESP8266.
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit CPU, main frequency supports 80MHz and160MHz, and RTOS;
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol;
- Built-in one-channel 10-bit high precision ADC;
- Outboard interface: HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Controk, PWM, GPIO;
- Deep sleep current is 10uA, the cut-off current is smaller than 5uA;
- Wake,connect and transmission data package within 2ms;
- The consume power is smaller 1.0Mw (DTIM3) when at stand by status;
- Built in 1M byte for SPI Flash.
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/e/I;
- Support Station, Soft AP, Soft AP+STA mode;
- Support WiFi Direct (P2P);
- Support CCMP (CBC-MAC, computation mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC etc., for hardware acceleration.
- P2P finding, P2P GO mode/ GC mode and P2P power manage
- WPA/PA2PSK and WPS;
- 802.11 securitycertification: pre-certification and TSN
- Support 802.11n (2.4GHz);
- 802.1h/RFC1042 frame encapsulation;
- Support seam less roaming;
- Support AT remote update and cloud update (OTA);
- Support Smart Config function (including Android and Ios device).
- 2* UART;
- 1*wakeup pin;
- More than 10*GPIOs
Working temperature: -40℃-+125℃;
- 12.3mm*15mm(For M1 module);
- 12.3*20mm(For M2 module).
- Electronical appliance;
- Smart power plug, smart light;
- Infant monitor;
- Sensor networks;
- Security ID label;
- Wireless location beacon;
- Home automation;
- Mesh networks;
- IP video camera;
- Wearable electronics;
- Wireless location recognition;
- Industrial wireless control
Schematics for pin of module
- ESP-M2 module: 30pcs