New Design Portable Water Filter Emergency Survival Kit For Camping, Hiking and Outdoor Sports
Outdoor Sport Bicycle Water Bottle Filtration
Miniwell L620 filter employs advance carbon fiber and UF as the filtration media. Easy, effective, durable water filtration than other similar water bottle filter. Filters down to 0.1 micron with 1000L filtration capacity.
L620 is a portable water filtration that deliveries clean and great tasting drinking water on demand from tap water or natural renewable fresh water source, without using any chemicals. Meanwhile, retaining healthy minerals that your body needs. And it is easy to use and effective against bacteria, protozoan cysts. Long-lasting high efficiency elimination of residual chlorine, odor and some heavy metals(such as Arsenic, Lead, Mercury).
Ideal for a variety of application business trip, outdoor recreation like hiking/backpacking, biking, camping and fishing, international & domestic travel, emergency preparedness, water storage, natural disasters, disaster relief etc.
|Material||UF Membrane, Carbon Fiber, ABS (Food Grade)|
|Filtration capacity||Make 500Litres water taste great; ensure 1000Litre treated water safety.|
|Optimum Temperature Range||0-40 degrees celsius|
- Filters up to 1000 Liters(264 gallons)/12 months of natural renewable fresh water down to 0.1 microns, over 1000 Refills, which translates into only pennies for each bottle.
- Effective against 99.9% bacteria, protozoan cysts. Long-lasting high efficiency elimination of residual chlorine and odor.
- Collapsible Water Bottle 0.7L capacity Made of BPA-free PE plastic and includes a carabiner for quick and easy attachment.
- Tested and Certified by FDA and SGS
Physical filtration process of L620 water filter with water bottle, chemical free and iodine free.
0.1 micron filtration pore size effective against 99.9% Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, legionella and other pathogenic bacteria. (Bacteria range in size from 0.2-2microns in width or diameter, and up to 1-10 microns in length.)
Unique carbon fiber reduces 99.9% residual chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, some heavy metals from tap water or natural renewable fresh water. Helps improves taste.
Bottle & filter weighing just a few ounces, portable size can be easily carried by anyone, anywhere. Convenient Carabiner for quick and easy attachment.
Easy to use
- simply FILL with tap water or natural fresh water
- Insert the filter tip into adaptor in cap.
- Screw the cap with filter in collapsible bottle.
Open the cap. Sip and Drink clean water.
Tested and Certified by SGS and FDA
Miniwell L620 has been rigorously tested to pass SGS standards for removing 99.9% Escherichia coli. And we also get American FDA report to ensure the material is no harm for human.
Miniwell L620 with outstanding performance compare with others brand
- L620 water filter and foldable water bottle × 1 unit
- Bonus: foldable water bottle(color randomly sent)× 1 unit
- Is the foldable water bottle made out of safe plastic?
- Yes, BPA Free Poly Ethylene.
- How often do I change my filter?
It depends on the quality of the water you are filtering. The more contaminated the water, the shorter the life of the filter. We suggest you replace it every 500liters for best tasting water, for maximum effectiveness, the filter should be replaced after 1000L (or 12 months) of use.
- How do I know its time to change the filter?
The filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity. If you find water flow slow down or can not sip water through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
- What is the shelf life of my unused filters?
At least 5 years when stored in a dry area.
- What happens if I use my minwell bottle and filter for drinking juices?
The filter is designed for filtering tap water or natural renewable fresh water. Sugar, salt and other substances present in juices, tea and other beverages clog up the filter quickly.
- Can I use the filter to filter lake or river water?
Yes, miniwell L620 is effective in natural renewable fresh water.
Can I become a miniwell distributor?