GSM Vehicle Tracking Device Realtime Locator 3000mAh Battery 34 days Standby Anti-Theft Alarm Car GPS Tracker Queclink GS100
The windscreen mounted GS100 is a full featured insurance telematics device. Supporting common requirements for accurate driving behavior data gathering, first notification of loss and pre/post incident accelerometer logging, the GS100 is ready for integration into Telematics Service Provider server systems. The GS100 revolutionizes insurance telematics by removing the dependency on vehicle systems and the costs of professional installation. The GS100 fits neatly into the gap between smartphone data gathering approaches and professional black box installations allowing TSPs and insurance companies to cost effectively address a much larger sector of the insured vehicle market.
1. Mini USB Interface:
* When connected to the interface, it can turn on GS100
* Backend server developer or administrator can use the Data_Cable_M to configure GS100
2. DC Jack Interface: when connected to the interface, a 5V DC adapter or cigarette lighter charger can turn on GS100 and charge the internal battery.
* Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* Li-Polymer 3000 mAh
* Embedded full featured @Track protocol
* Internal u-blox chipset
* Internal GSM/GPS antennas
* Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
* Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection
* Internal vibrator
* Full power management, can be connected to external DC power
* CE certified
5.Air Interface Protocol:
The GS100 Manage Tool:
GS100 manage tool is PC software which can be used to configure GS100 through UART. It is easy for the backend server developers to configure GS100 with manage tool, which has friendly user interface. The correct command messages sent to GS100 will be displayed on the manage tool.(These messages also can be sent by SMS or GPRS).
The administrators can also use the manage tool to configure GS100 before selling. But it is strongly recommended to establish a backend server and implement the way to control GS100 by SMS or GPRS.Please refer to “GS100 @Track Air Interface Protocol” for detail.
Before using the manage tools please install driver for the USB data cable (Data_Cable_M). After that a new COM port can be found in the PC system, and then please follow the steps as below:
1. Connect GS100 to 5VDC power supply and GS100 will power on.
2. Connect GS100 to PC with USB data cable ( DATA CABLE_M).
3. Run “GS100 Manage Tool Vx.xx.exe”
1. In order for this manage tool to run on your computer, you must use it in below operating system:
* Windows 98SE;
* Windows ME Windows 2000 SP4;
* Windows XP SP2 and above (32 & 64 bit);
* Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64 bit);
* Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64 bit);
* Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit);
* Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit);
* Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit);
2. Supported System Environments: Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- 1 * GS100 Main Unit
- 1 * Cigarette Car Charger
- 4 * Screws
- 1 * Sticker
(No SIM Card and SD Card Included)
About web platform: Now we have not developed their own tracking platform for the model of GL300W, but our devices can be compatible with the well-known tracking platform on the market:
1. North America: positionlogic
2. Global: GPSGATE, Key Telematics, Gurtam
Plz don’t hesitate to contact with us if you want to develop your own tracking platform, we can provide the protocol to help you develop your tracking platform! Waterp